- Rev. Abok Ager is a lecturer in the school of Arts and Humanities [Theology and Pastoral Department]
- M.Div(Biblical Studies) from NEGST, Nairobi
- B.Sc (Hons) (Chemical Engineering) from University of Leeds (U.K)
- Peace & Conflict Studies from Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology
- In 1991: I.R.T.I Amstardam
- 2009 – Date: Faculty member, Sondoulos African Leadership Training (SALT), KENYA SALT INSTITUTE.
- 2008 (July-December): Training in SALT programme, Nairobi, KENYA.
- 2007 – Date: Haggai Institute, Kenya, Faculty member.
- 2004 – 2006: Million Leader Mandate, Leadership Training course conducted by John C. Maxwell of INJOY, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- 2004 – 2005: Leadership Course Level 2 conducted by Leadership Training Institute (LTI) (Centre for Christian Discipleship – CCD), Nairobi, KENYA.
- 2003 – 2004: Leadership Course Level 1, conducted by Leadership Training Institute (LTI) (Centre for Christian Discipleship – CCD), Nairobi, KENYA.
- 2000: Education Reform Training Seminar, conducted by Accelerated Christian Education (ACE School of Tomorrow), Durban, SOUTH-Africa.
- 1994: Advanced Leadership Training in Evangelism at Haggai Institute, SINGAPORE.
- 1986 : “Developing Occupational Analysis and Job Specifications,” course conducted by the ministry of Labour, KENYA, Directorate of industrial Training (August)
- 1985 : “First Senior Management Development” course conducted by Federation of Kenya Employers in co-operation with the International Labour Organization and the Norwegian employers’ Confederation (4th Oct – 1st Nov)
- 1983 : “The Effective Manager” course conducted by Kenya Institute of Management (7th – 14th March)
Membership to Professional Bodies
2013 – To date: Co-founder, Intercessors for Kenya Ministries, serving as the Secretary for the Team.
- 2007 – To date: Volunteer worker with schools in Sudan, a Christian charity based in Sherborne, and working in Southern Sudan.
- 2006 – To date : Preaching Team, CITAM, Parklands, in charge of Intercession and Prayers, CITAM, Parklands.
- 2000 – To date: Founder/Chairman, Bethel Centre and El-Bethel Educational Centre, Kenya, to promote Christian and ethical values in education and society and care for the orphaned and needy children.