Purity Kiambi (Mrs) is a Senior Lecturer in the Education Department. Previously, she was the Dean, School of Arts and Humanities. She has been involved with University’s management and Senate. Purity is key in matters of Education. She came out the best in Teaching and Practice course.
- In 1990: MA (TESOL) Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages at Moray House School of Education: Edinburgh University.
Researches Carried Out
- An Investigation of the impact of the Advanced writing course in Daystar University 2012
- An investigation of the impact of Charismatic churches in Kenya in 2013
- Oral Literature among the Chuka and Kamba Communities of Eastern Kenya
- Two Oral Literature researches in Kwale District of Coast Province with Kenya Oral Literature Association (KOLA)
- Kiambi, P.K. (2015). Effects of students’ admission on the core values of Christian University. A chapter in In Boyo (2015). Integration of Faith and Learning: Reflections of Christian higher education.
- Oladipo and Kiambi, Language as a divine creation. Nairobi: Daystar Perspectives
- Oladipo and Kiambi,(2014). Poetry a divine art. Nairobi: Daystar
- Kiambi, P.K. (2013). Seventeen poems in Heart to heart: Reflective poetry from Kenya anthology, edited by Ndivo, L., & Musonye, M.M. (2013).
- Kuria, M. J. & Kiambi, P.K.( 2006). “The transmigration of the oral text into the digital age. Our Landscapes, our narratives: proceedings of the Conference on East African Oral literature.
- Ndungu, R. Njoroge, L & Kiambi, P. (2005).Macmillan SecondaryEnglish Sudent’s Book 1 . Nairobi: Macmillan Kenya.
- Ndungu, R. Njoroge, L & Kiambi, P. (2005). Macmillan SecondaryEnglish Sudent’s Book 2. Nairobi: Macmillan Kenya.
- Ndungu, R. Njoroge, L & Kiambi, P. (2005). Macmillan SecondaryEnglish Sudent’s Book 3. Nairobi: Macmillan Kenya.
- Ndungu, R. Njoroge, L & Kiambi, P. (2005). Macmillan SecondaryEnglish Sudent’s Book 4. Nairobi: Macmillan Kenya.
- Kiambi, P. (1995). A guide to the Government Inspector. Nairobi. Macmillan Kenya (Publishers) Ltd.