- Mr. Joseph Munyao is a lecturer in the School of Business and Economics. Joined Daystar University in 1999 as an assistant lecturer in the field of business statistics, served as the School examination officer between 2005 and 2011 and currently serving as the assistant HOD in the Department of Commerce. Currently pursuing PhD in field Statistics in Catholic University.
- Msc (Information Systems) – University of Nairobi 2003
- Msc (Statistics) - Egerton University 1998
- BEd (Double Maths) - Egerton University 1994.
- Predictive models for Nairobi Stock Exchange Share Prices
- Challenges of Building Sustainable Information Technology driven Competitive advantage
- Areas involving Statistical Data modeling
- Area of linking Information Technology to Business