Joy Kibarabara is a Lecturer in the school of Communication, Languages and Performing Arts. She has been teaching at Daystar University since 2013. She teaches Electronic Media and Advertising courses.
- PhD Candidate: Media Studies, Daystar University: August 2015 - Ongoing
- Msc Communication Studies: Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania, Shippensburg, PA, USA 2003
- BA Communication & Information Sciences, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa AL, USA 1999
- Diploma in Journalism: Kenya Institute of Mass Communication, Nairobi, Kenya 1994
- International Conference Association (ICA) 66th Annual Conference Fukuoka, Japan, June 9-13, 2016: Framing Islam in Pre & Post Terrorism Kenya: Pilot Study
- International Conference Association (ICA) Africa Regional Conference Daystar University, Kenya October 19-21, 2016: To ban or not to ban: An analysis of the Kenya Film Board recent TV Ad ban
- A member of the International Communication Association (ICA)