- Ph.D. in Peace and Conflict studies from Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, Kenya
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology from Daystar University
Experience in University Teaching
- 2006 – 2009 Joined Daystar University as the University Counselor.
- 2009 – 2014 became the Coordinator; Collaborative Academic programs Lecturer, & taught courses in the Department of Psychology.
- May 2014 - June 2015 Lecturer, Department of Psychology
- June 2015 - to date: Senior Lecturer, Department of Psychology
- November 2016 - to Date: Director, Quality Assurance and Accreditation
- 2000-2001: Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management (Kenya National Examination Council) at Kenya Polytechnic (Pass with Credit).
Publications and Patents
- ebook titled: Addressing Stigmatization in Gender Based Violence. The Problem with GBV in Educational Institutions (by Judith Wafula and Sylvia Tuikong).
- Types and Nature of Peace Building Strategies Employed by Humanitarian Organizations after 2007 Post Election Violence in Uasin Gishu County, Kenya. http://www.paperpublications.org/journalss/IJRRSSH/Issue-3-July-2016-September-2016/0
- Nature and Influence of Conflict in Kibera and Mathare Slums after 2007 Elections in Kenya: International Journal of Recent Research in Social Sciences and Humanities (URRSSH) Vol. , Issue 2, pp (9-16), Month: April 2016-June 2016, Available at www.paperpublications.org.
Paper under Publisher Review
- Community Based Intervention for Women Living with HIV and AIDS In Korogocho, Nairobi, Kenya: Reducing Trauma, Depression And Stigma Using The Narrative Approach (Presented at the International Trauma Conference at USIU, Nairobi, Kenya.