Mr. Samuel Kiranga is a lecturer of Acturial Science in the School of Science Engineering and Health.
- B.Ed (Science) specializing in Mathematics (Kenyatta University).
- In 2010: Post Graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science (University of Nairobi)
- Msc in Actuarial Science (University of Nairobi)
- Financial Mathematics and Valuations.
- Financial Economics and Modeling.
- Pensions and Retirement Benefits.
- Life Assurance Valuations.
- Life Contingencies
- The Actuarial Society of Kenya (TASK)
- Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.