Library Rules & Regulations
- Ensure Silence while in the library.
- Foods and drinks are not allowed in the library.
- Please leave your Briefcases/bags at the left luggage area.
- Do not leave your valuables (e.g. phones, money) at the left luggage area or anywhere else while in the library.
- Library books used within the library should be left on the tables and not re-shelved by users.
- Prior reservation of sitting space is not allowed.
- Personal books or files should not be left on the desks for more than one hour.
- Please keep the library neat at all times. Use the provided bins to dispose litter.
- Stealing or attempting to steal library property is a punishable offence.
- Writing on, underlining, mutilation, or destroying library property is a punishable offence.
- Please keep your phones on silent while in the library.
Download Library regulations