Staff and Faculty changes and new appointments
Late last year and early this year, the following staff and faculty changes were made: -
- Prof. Abraham Waithima was appointed -Director DLPDI
Dr. Samuel Muriithi was appointed Director of the newly institutionalized Directorate of Academic Affairs.
The following employees had their terms of employment translated from administration to faculty: -
- Rev. Steven Nduto- Lecturer in Theology
- Ms. Irene Kimani-Lecturer in Psychology
- CPA Charles Katua- Tutorial Fellow in Finance
- Mrs. Myra Gitonga-Lecturer in Computer Science resumed duty from unpaid leave of one year.
The following new staff were recruited and they have reported for duty:-
- Irine Kaino- Procurement and Contracting Officer in Procurement Department.
- Eunice Waithaka - Internal Auditor in Audit Department.
Lastly, the following staff in the following departments had their positions upgraded for equity in line with the Job Evaluation Report of 2016:-
- Samuel Kungu to Senior Librarian
- Zipporah Kimote and Ephraine Ubaga to Librarians.
- Grace Mbogo-Liyai to Public Relations Officer/Research Officer
Admissions & Records
- Shifrah Ndungu and Henry Kahiu upgraded to Registrar Assistants.
- Mr. Morris Kioko and Mr. Joseph Malatu were upgraded to Senior Assistant Registrars.
- Joyce Munyao re-designated to Senior Assistant Registrar
The following staff were transferred to different departments: -
- Lydia Warui transferred from DLPDI to the Directorate of Research and Graduate Studies as a Coordinator and Planning Officer.
- Hellen Mathuva transferred from DLPDI to the newly institutionalized Directorate of Academic Affairs.
- Lydia kiromo transferred from the Directorate of Research and Graduate Studies to DLPDI.